Beyond a job, it's a journey!
Embark on a career journey designed for you and explore growth opportunities that redefine your career.
- Manages Service Delivery, Client and Infrastructure Operations incl. local team
- Implements new Services with local and global team and manages Service Catalog.
- Ensures that systems, processes, policies, and methodologies specified are followed and to ensures effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Service Level management
- SDC Ensuring that the site’s infrastructure and its services are up and running meeting predefined SLA.
- Ensuring that daily IT operations and service delivery are properly executed.
- Managing infrastructure projects.
- Align policy / rules defined and promote it to its team.
- Managing IT Helpdesk and IT Infrastructure and Operation team.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years working in Information Technology.
- 5 years working in an international IT Service Team.
- Experienced in ITIL framework, especially incident-, problem-, change-management, reporting and overall SLA management – certification is a plus.
- Experience in ensuring/implementing a service delivery standard in a large organization.
- Experience on SCCM/System Center Configuration Manager along with integration experience with AD/Active Directory and Virtualization: VMware.
- Working experience with SSL VPN Equipment, Cisco PIX firewall, Cisco IP telephony and Cisco wireless networks.
- Experience on Active Directory, Exchange, Service Desk, SAN, NAS.
- Experiences with cabling and ELV project.
- CCNA, CCNP and MCSE is preferred.
Manage User administration in SAP and SAP GRC System – User provisioning and deprovisioning creating and execution of user authorization requirements.
- Authorisation assignment – Master & Derive Roles creation, hands on experience in authorisation objects creation & inclusion.
- Various reports generation in GRC system like Segregation Of Duties Risk report, Sensitive Access report, Usage report
- To build SAP security roles and authorization.
- Insure the compliance with the security policies, processes and procedures pertaining to the SAP application.
Job Title : SAP Open text
Position : Permanent
DOJ : 1st week of Jan,2024
Location : Chennai
Job Brief :
Looking for a senior resource who have an experience in SAP VIM/OpenText skill with minimum of 5+years of hands on experience & capable in implementation and support to global businesses covering SAP’s Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) as a Business Analyst/Configurator. Primary areas covered will include financial accounting like general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables, fixed asset accounting and inventory management and costing like cost center accounting, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting by translating financials and costing business needs into business blueprints and functional designs.
Work with other members of Global SAP ERP teams based in Corporate IT, Europe IT, Mexico IT, South America IT and China IT to support Global subsidiaries with existing and newly implemented SAP deployments
Review, research and document all SAP system change requests received from the business affecting the Finance and Accounting areas
• Perform required configuration changes within SAP’s FICO module in accordance with global standards
• Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP’s FICO module
• Prepare documentation of current business processes and identify gaps and issues for implementation of the business processes within the current SAP configuration; document time spent on specific
projects using time tracking tools
• Perform data analysis as requested; perform and document system testing of configuration changes
• Prepare training documentation for FICO and any related business processes within SAP
• A Hands on experienced consultant who can work and understand the flow and functionalities of the VIM 7.5 version and above.
• At least 2 to 3 full project lifecycle implementation experience in VIM with good knowledge in SAP FI in ECC architecture.
• Experience in VIM business standard process flows.
• Should have experience with external integration system with VIM ( ARIBA , etc..)
• Strong background in Account payable and MM LIV concepts.
• Should have worked with E-invoice solutions integration with VIM.
• Experience in OCR and IES solutions setup and standard business process flows.
• Experience in VIM patching and upgrade initiatives.
• Experience in Mobile portal approval app setup and architecture for VIM is good to have.
• ABAP Debug skill is good to have.
• Good to have VIM certification and SAP FI.
Implement the SAP VIM/OpenText
Migrating Concur to SAP VIM/OpenText
• Managing the OpenText VIM solution,
• Development of new reports as per business requirements & preparation of functional specs for
• System testing during functional & technical upgrades
• Resolving end-user support tickets
• Training to end users in different countries on SAP VIM/OpenText module.
If interested share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice: Application Technology & Products
Preffered Region: APAC
No of Position: 1
Contract Duration: 13 Months
Job Title: Cloud Technical Consultant
- 7+ years of related experience with cloud technical /techno-functional
- Good functional knowledge on finance and project modules
- Strong technical skills on BI, OTBI and Dashboards.
- Strong technical experience on customizing the existing ESS Jobs and Customing the Standard Reports.
- Basic Functional and Technical knowledge on OTL and HCM.
- Good Experience on code migration tools SVN etc
- Good Experience on Documentations like DS140 and IM90s.
- Good communication skills.
Skills & experience: Cloud Technical Skills, Strong in Bl reporting
Expenses basis: Per Diem
Additional information: We need someone to start from 01-Dec-2023 to get the handover
Practice: Manages Services
Preferred region: APAC
No. of Positions: 1
Contract duration: 6 months
Job title: Oracle Cloud SCM Functional Consultant
Job description: Provide Oracle WMS/OM/PLANNING Cloud support that will involve dealing with Incidents, requests, and ad hoc enhancements Position Overview Provide Oracle WMS/OM/PLANNING Cloud support that will involve dealing with Incidents, requests, and ad hoc enhancements Key responsibilities: Support of Oracle WMS/OM/PLANNING Cloud modules specific to supply chain management including: Ad hoc project requirements (providing estimates and implementing changes) Providing advice and guidance to end client users. Identify risks to the customer and/or Escalate to Service Delivery Manager (SDM) Respond to alerts/Client requests. Provide Technical input to client reviews. Maintain and develop functional knowledge and skills. Support team Incident and Problem resolution Assist in Technical pre-sales and support transitions. Evaluate and promote new technologies. Provide input for Service Improvement
Skills & experience:
Specific skills required include: Energetic and self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively and cooperatively with tech dev teams to resolve critical real-time problems Effective communication with Inoapps customers on support status, issue escalations, and resolutions Effective written and gral communication skills, Proven analytical and problem-solving skills. Minimum 3 Years experience
Preffered Region: APAC
No of Position: 1
Contract Duration: 10 Months
Job Title: Cloud HCM Functional
A strong Core Hr Consultant with good knowledge of journeys and Approvals, capable of delivering demos/ workshops.
Skill & experience:
Cloud HCM Functional – Global HR Approvals and Journeys
Expenses Basis: including
Additional Information: Good Communication and client facing role.
Position : 2
Location : Chennai
Experience : 0-2 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
1) New customer acquisition in the Enterprise category and conversion of leads.
2) Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan, sales approaches and strategies.
3) Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
4) Customer relationship management includes cold calling, user creation, knowledge transfer etc.
5) Build and manage outbound business development pipeline.
6) Identify target accounts with strategic timing and strong use cases.
7) Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales and do field sales.
8) Keep updated on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
What makes you a great fit :
1) Minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience in Fin-tech, preferably in online payments.
2) Prior experience in acquiring Enterprise clients is mandate.
3) Has fair understanding of payments space (preferably worked with eCommerce and/or partners).
4) Hunting role in previous organisation.
5) Experience in product focused sales and an organized approach to work.
6) Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers by understanding their requirements.
7) Strong business acumen and product expertise.
8) Should be presentable and good at communication skills. English, Tamil and Hindi linguistic skills are preffered.
Educational Qualifications : MBA in sales, finance and marketing.
Internship is for a period of 12 months and stipend of 7500 Rs will be provided. On successful completion and based on their performance, the interns will be inducted for a permanent role
With all benefits including salary and compensations as per company norms.
About the company :
Insoft Innovations – a Technology, Management consulting and an outsourcing firm with focus on Services in the areas of Application Development and education provider in leading ERP’s like SAP, ORACLE and Salesforce and aims to enable alignment among technology, applications and business process for enterprises across the globe.
The primary focus of Insoft Innovations is to pioneer in ERP implementations both on technology side and on application side to optimize the TCO for organizations with “world-class” quality in delivery. We aspire towards integrated approaches which help us achieve our goals and business operations. We are dedicated in delivering innovations. We are committed to provide our clients with quality products and customer service.